a. The hue of the long-wave end of the visible spectrum, evoked in the human observer by radiant energy withwavelengths of approximately 630 to 750 nanometers; any of a group of colors that may vary in lightness andsaturation and whose hue resembles that of blood; one of the additive or light primaries; one of thepsychological primary hues.
b. A pigment or dye having a red hue.
c. Something that has a hue.
a. often A Communist.
b. A revolutionary activist.
3. The condition of being in debt or operating at a loss: The firm has been in the red all year.
adj. red·der, red·dest
1. Having a color resembling that of blood.
2. Reddish in color or having parts that are reddish in color: a dog; a oak.
a. Having a reddish or coppery skin color.
b. Often Offensive Of or being a Native American.
4. Having a ruddy or flushed complexion: red with embarrassment.
5. Relating to or being a state.
6. often Communist.
Showing all 9 results
10mm Spiral Dab Rig$199.00 Add to cart
Alien Tech Reversal Piece$65.00 Add to cart
Assorted Joe Baker Pipes$39.00 Add to cart
Basket Weave Opal Sherlock$150.00 Add to cart
Jerry Bear Blown Glass Piece$39.00 Add to cart
Orange Cobalt Red With Horns$99.00 Add to cart
Red Orange Black Blown Glass Dragon$88.00 Add to cart
Red Orange Yellow Blue White Dragon Piece$75.00 Add to cart
Red Raked Right Or Left Handed$24.00 Add to cart